Wednesday 12 March 2014

Oh what a tangled web....

I'm making some progress taming the horde even though that progress is just confirming how much more I have to go. But I am determined! This will happen! The yarn will not win!

The yarn is rallying though. Last night while I slept the horde gathered and laid some traps for me.

 This is what the horde did.


I persisted but it did slow me down substantially. Little did they know, I just put a tidy skein on the automatic ball winder and untangled this. So multitasking made some progress.


 I want the whole rack to look like this!!!!


I'm pretty sure I know who the ring leaders are in this battle. That would be my luxury yarns because they want me to only love them.

Don't they look guilty? I swear the brown mix Applelaine yarn is whistling. 


As I'm working this project and whipping (or in this case, balling) the yarn in shape my dearest other half utter words that made my blood run cold. "Why don't you just throw that out instead of wasting all that time untangling it?"

WHAT??!!!! Throw it out??!!! NOT my babies!!!!!!!!

I have never been able to throw out even the smallest end of yarn but perhaps he has a point. If there is yarn I'm never going to use I could throw.....donate it. There. I can donate it. Put it up for adoption to be loved by someone else. I will add that step to my plan.

And I think I need to use that Mini Maiden at the front of the luxury yarns. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment