Thursday 13 March 2014

The dirty word...

...organization.

Anyone who knows me will tell you my form of organization is more hack and slash than actual organization. But I think if you can reach into the center of a pile and pull out what you want that it's organized! Right? Maybe? Okay so that totally isn't organization.

I'm really trying so hard to tame this horde with organization that I've started the pages for my fiber book.  That's right, a complete list with samples of each yarn so I'll know what I have.

Not perfection but better than nothing.

I have to admit this is taking way longer than I thought it would. Waaaayyyyyy longer. It's the tangles that slow me down but I remind myself that's why the yarn is still sitting there and not crocheted into something amazing. I NEED to do this and I can't let myself get discouraged. I have the month...and maybe next month? to get this all together. Keep my eye on the prize and remind myself how much easier it will be when I can walk up to my stash, grab a skein of yarn and just start hooking.

And in the mean time, I need to luxuriate in all the fabulous yarns I do have, remind myself why I love my horde even if they are wild and untamed right now.

Soldier on!


No comments:

Post a Comment