Thursday 20 March 2014

Squirrel !

There's a Disney movie with a dog that is completely me. He rushes up to a person and says " Hi there! My master made me this collar so I can communicate with you. Squirrel!" as he's totally distracted by a squirrel running by. That's me. Only usually its shiny.

This is what my straightening of the yarn stash was completely squirrelled by (and yes I do believe squirrel can be an adjective...if that's an adjective...darn it all now I have to research grammar.):

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/bfcrochetcreations?ref=l2-shopheader-name

That's right. I opened an Etsy shop. Just about had a heart attack doing it, but its an enormous step towards what I want so I needed to do it.  I only have one listing right now but I have every intention of getting some of my projects up over the course of the weekend, and filling in my Etsy page but I had to get something offered for sale or I was going to chicken out. That's the problem with chasing your dreams; you may want them with every breath you take but that doesn't mean its going to be easy. And your biggest opponent? Is yourself. I'm learning to push past the fear and just believe. What's the worst that will happen? I'll lose a little bit of money and never sell a thing. So what? I'll have great presents for everyone I know.

The support from all my friends has been amazing and has encouraged me to keep moving forward. Couldn't do it without you guys.

But if you want presents, you'd better hope I don't sell a thing. :)

Tamsin

4 comments:

  1. I hope you sell like mad, and that I never get presents ever again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We can make it the word of the year and have it added to the dictionary! Let's start a movement :)

      Delete