Wednesday 26 March 2014

They trained a Ninja!!!!

I'm making progress on my organization of the stash! Not quite on schedule but I'm pleased so far.



So last night as I was sorting the top basket of the rack, I heard a noise. I figured it was the cat, looked around, but I didn't see her. So I went back to sorting, bent down to load up my small suitcase with the next batch of yarn to be balled and what do I see?





Apparently those neat balls of yarn make a very squishy, comfy bed. I just can't figure out how she snuck in there. That's the third shelf up and she's not a quiet, coordinated cat. The yarn must have been teaching her ninja skills. The real fun started when I had to try and pry her out of there and she did not want to go.

So this is my next mini stash to clean up:






And here's a better shot of my progress so far:


It does look so much nicer like this it inspires me to push on despite the sneaky plans of cat and yarn.

Tamsin
 




2 comments: